Many of our operating expenses are funded by Legal Aid Ontario, but some critical work is not. We are a registered charity and we solicit donations to enhance our community-focused work in Hamilton, and donations have supported litigation costs, expanded service hours, and entire programs that could not have otherwise existed.
If you can, please make a tax-deductible donation to Hamilton’s community legal clinic today.
Other Ways to Support #Access2Justice
There are many ways you can support the important work of the legal clinic.
- Hold a fundraiser for the clinic at your next birthday, or challenge a group of friends on who can collect the most pledges from friends and family.
- Find us on Facebook Fundraisers or CanadaHelps and see how easy it is to start your fundraiser today!
- Write to your MPP and tell them it’s important that Legal Aid Ontario pay lawyers in the Ontario legal clinic system a fair wage.
- Give the gift of #Access2Justice.
- The form above will let you send a birthday or holiday gift to family and friends. The gift of a donation in someone’s name is a thoughtful way to celebrate that person’s generous spirit. The gift includes an e-card and your personal message. Reach out to the clinic if you need assistance setting up a gift of this kind.